Things to do around Golden, BC
Click here to check the weather in Golden, BC
At Goldenwood Lodge
- River Walks
- Canoeing on the pond (free)
- Mountain biking: rent one and explore the area
- Explore the beautiful Blaeberry Valley right on your door step: visit the Thompson Falls
- Bird watching: we have birds all year round, but May and September are exceptionally rich in migratory birds.
- Wildlife watching
- Kokanee (small inland salmons) run in the Blaeberry River from mid Sept to end of Oct
- Hot Tub (September to June only)
Golden, BC and Area
We help you organize your favourite activities!