All children must be supervised by an adult. Any liability by the owners and staff of Goldenwood Lodge is declined.
- Walk to the Blaeberry River, play with pebbles, collect fancy rocks and driftwood, build a toy float.
- Canoeing on Goldenwood Pond. (we provide life jackets)
- Swimming in Goldenwood Pond.
- Mountain Biking (bicycling).
- Grill marsh mallows or sausages on the camp fire.
- Petting Farm with rare heritage breeds of livestock: goats, llamas, alpacas, pigs, miniature horse, donkey, bunnies, and much more
- Wolf Wildlife Center: watch the wolves and learn how they live in the wild.
- Rocky Mountain Buffalo Ranch: visit “Sire” the big bull and his herd.
- Gondola Ride to Kicking Horse Mountain.
- Walks and small hikes in the Blaeberry Valley and the nearby National Parks.
- Take your parents to a free street concert in Golden and meet lots of other kids.
- Grizzly Bear Refuge Tour at the Kicking Horse Mountain Resort.
- River Rafting on the Kicking Horse: Introduction to white water: from 8 years (Min. size requirement: 4ft. 11 in. 90 lb)
- Scenic Rafting Trip on the Blaeberry River